Style Nourishment. Fashion Inspiration. Lovely Looks.

mlundstromhalbert@yahoo.ca

3.09.2009

Take That


My little sister, or ThatLittleThief, as I will now refer to her, changed the name of her blog today.  It is now called Stolen From My Sister.  She is using the internet to taunt me from the west coast, where the glamoursly filthy grungester lurks.  Beware.  If you are ever in Vancouver and your clothes/accessories mysteriously go missing, she is the most likely bandit.  Her style is pretty ridiculous--quite different from my own--but I love her originality.  Example above.  While I went ballerina with this banded dress from Lundström, TLT chose a decidedly more bohemian styling.  I like that we're different.  She is a source of constant inspiration (and tempestuous rage), so thanks TLT.  Please find below a picture of her room. I STOLE this picture from her Facebook.  This is why we can't live together. Oy. Veh. 

Oh oh and TLT, if you're reading this, please bring home these studded sexonfire shoes.  Toronto Fashion Week is a time to share.

I will be doing a Paris and Milan recap once the week is through.  I want to let it all sink in. While I can appreciate a lot of the Balmain looks, there were other shows that deserve accolades. Besides, that style is so heavily ripped off...on the wrong soul can look utterly overpricedclubwearchainstore.  One to watch: Haider Ackermann.

Must get ready for a Purim party tonight.  I'm going as a vegas snow leopard.  My friend is going as my trainer.  Roarrrr.  God bless Value Village.  Happy Purim, M.O.T.'s!!  


1 comment:

Melanie.Trini said...

blogspot sibling rivalry. haha ya'll are too funny.

Followers