Style Nourishment. Fashion Inspiration. Lovely Looks.

mlundstromhalbert@yahoo.ca

3.06.2009

Mes Amies


Shabbat Shalom, everyone.  Have to rush to the townhouse to cook for my friends tonight. Sesame crusted chicken, blood orange avocado and cucumber salad, maple green beans, quinoa, dufflet for dessert.  And wine.  A lot of kosher wine.  Cheers.
Oh and I can't get enough of Black and Gold right now.  The song is so good I dressed in an ode to it. Never enough.  
An exciting invitation arrived in the mail regarding Toronto fashion week...I need to start pulling outfits STAT.  Mom please help. 
One other note of randomness--please note that I am wearing a PURPLE SKIRT here.  It was this summer and the first time I tried to make this photo happen, I nearly died.  Quite the risk, wearing it again.  Haven't worn it since. Should I pitch it?  Does anyone want it?

2 comments:

Melanie.Trini said...

My comment has nothing to do with the actual content of this post but are you using 'Poladroid' to make these polaroid photos? And did you hear about the program from Dan Levy's DOOP?
If the answer's no, I prediction a reaction somewhere along the lines of "huh?"

Just Sophie said...

I"LL TAKE THE SKIRT

Followers