Style Nourishment. Fashion Inspiration. Lovely Looks.

mlundstromhalbert@yahoo.ca

3.02.2009

G'Day



I spent sunday at my mother's atelier making colour boards for Spring 2010.  
While sipping our soy honey rooibos tea, we poured over fabrics from toute le monde.  One group we felt particularly strong about features an Australian Outback palette of camouflage colours.  Think kangaroo, swamp, tortoiseshell, quicksand, and melted gold.  Throw in a dash of Indiana Jones, et voilà.  It's will be so beautiful and textured.   Oh I really should fermer ma bouche--this is top secret information mes amies.  I have been feeling this mix in my own wardrobe recently as well.  Above are a few neutral pieces that I really ought to wear more.  I love mixing the different tones and topping it off with my fur vest.  That thing is like Splenda--just can't get enough.  Still on the hunt for the perfect green fatique jacket for spring.  I want slouchy, but not sloppy. Thinking of just altering a vintage one I already own.  Perhaps a sequin embellishment on the lapel like Dries Van Noten did this spring....Back to my paper on depictions of prostitution in realist french art.  Mag--expect a urgent email requesting your expertise on the topic.
when you click on the first 2 photos they get really big.  I don't know why.  It's magic.

3 comments:

Just Sophie said...

sounds like a lovely group.
and i'ts j'ai besoin...just to be annoying

are these polaroids??

niiice.

M.L.H. said...

thanks for the correction my little immersion dropout.

la flaneuse said...

im always up for some 19th century french prostitution!
and that vest is amazing in every context, soo glad you bought it.

Followers