Style Nourishment. Fashion Inspiration. Lovely Looks.

mlundstromhalbert@yahoo.ca

3.11.2009

Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat






As the title of one of my favourite Dylan songs, Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat is an homage to the wondrously destructive excess that was Edie Sedgewick.  She shares my print preference for exclusively animal and nautical stripes.  It has been cold and rainy for the past couple days, thus during a townhousesitting sojourn last weekend, I snatched my mother's leopard trench.  We call it "the party coat" because if you wear it out, you immediately become the life of the party.  You could be wearing pajamas underneath--no matter--it's still ab fab. Like champagne, it just pops and makes me bubbly.  The Isabel Marant show, a sinewy feline affair, brought out my ferocious desire for cheetah.  I have since worn this number non-stop.  J'adore pairing my leopard print with heather gray.  Try it.  

5 comments:

Veronica said...

probably my favorite dylan song ever, as well.

and im also a fan of this post.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that meticulous make. The prices as regards the shoes are about 330 pounds on every site. But definitively I bring about this area selling them for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that particular brand. The prices as regards the sneakers were around 300 bucks everwhere. But finally I set this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what do you think?

Followers