Style Nourishment. Fashion Inspiration. Lovely Looks.

mlundstromhalbert@yahoo.ca

2.11.2009

Ma Vie et Paris


My Mother just sent me a message via her trusty blackberry from the streets of Paris.
"What's the name of that street we love with Chanel and Costume National?"
"Rue Cambon, Mummy mein"
(fun fact of the day: mein is an Icelandic term of endearment.  Has no direct translation, but is like darling"  Every relative on my Icelandic side uses it.  You can to.)
So while I sit in starbucks--writing/studying/planning a trip to peru/finalizing nyc fashion week details/prepping for a designer phone interview--LL is simply strolling my favourite city, taking it all in.  One thing at a time.  I can't remember the last time I focused solely on something.  Quel dommage.  
While I rely my ability to multi-task, I yearn for the Paris way of life.  
A beret in Paris is a bit Montmartre tourist, I love this look on Claudia.  Tweed, quilted leather, patent--the mix of different textures all in black is so Paris.   
"Je t'aime, Mama et J'adore les cadeaux de Chanel. xoxo"




Followers